We currently have a vacancy for a marketing intern to join the team on a 6 month contract.
Here’s some information about the Marketing Intern role currently open for application:
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: Immediate Start
Location: Belfast (while there may be some remote working, the majority of time will be spent working at our offices).
Hours of work: 3 days per week (Monday to Wednesday 8am to 6pm – please note that we work full time hours over the course of 4 days so this role involves 75% of full time hours)
Salary: £16,500 per annum (pro rata)
You’ll be working to help us:
- Build our audience
- Establish a pricing model
- Grow our reach outside of Ireland & the UK
- Generate revenue
We’re not in the business of searching for unicorns so you’ll work with us to deliver the 4 key targets outlined in the role description.
We’ll be here to guide and advise you through the process and to help you build your experience.
We know what we need to achieve and we want someone who’ll come with lots of new ideas.
- Content ideas
- Campaign ideas
- Sales ideas
While digital tactics will undoubtedly form a part of the marketing mix, THIS IS NOT A DIGITAL MARKETING ROLE.
We need someone with their eyes wide open and a willingness to look at all the tactical options we have at our disposal.
- You’ll need to enjoy a challenge.
- You’ll need to want to work as part of a small, dynamic, fast moving team.
- You’ll need to be comfortable taking chances and trying new things.
- You’ll need to love talking to people.
- You’ll need ideas – lots of ideas.
- You’ll need good writing skills.
You'll need to have...
- Be studying for or have recently qualified with a degree level qualification in marketing or a business discipline where marketing was a constituent part.
- A driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
- A willingness to sit a video interview as the first part of the selection process.
Please note that these are essential criteria and if you do not meet all of these you should not apply for this role.
It would be great if you had...
- Be studying for or have recently qualified with a postgraduate qualification in marketing or a business discipline where marketing was a constituent part.
- Student membership of the Chartered Institute of Maketing, the Irish Marketing Institute or an equivalent international body.
- 1-2 years experience in marketing role (whether freelance, voluntary or as an employee)
These are not essential criteria but will be used for shortlisting purposes. On your application you should ensure that it is clear that you meet these criteria as we can only assess applications based on the information received.