If you’d like to present your best self on camera then this course is just what you’ve been looking for.
BlueSky Video Marketing has partnered with Bespoke Communications to develop an online media training course to help you speak with confidence, clarity and authority on video.
You want to be your best on camera – and we want to help.
That’s why we’ve partnered with Sarah Travers & Camilla Long of Bespoke Communications to create a new online media training course.
There are 12 videos in the course covering:
- How to write better scripts
- How to prepare for a great shoot
- Coping with nerves
- Presenting with confidence
- Posture, gestures & body language
Read on to find out:
- What’s on the course?
- When will the course be launched?
- How to sign up
- How to get the course for FREE
But first – have a look at the video from BlueSky Video Marketing & Bespoke Communications introducing the course content.
A few words about our partners:
If you’re not familiar with the work that Sarah & Camilla do here’s some info that demonstrates their capability and expertise:
- Sarah worked as a news anchor for BBC Northern Ireland for 17 years – and knows a thing or to about how to engage with an audience that you can’t see.
- Camilla began her career as a software developer and worked across the world in various roles before returning to these shores in 2008.
- Bespoke Communications is the Public Speaking partner for TedX in Northern Ireland.
- Sarah & Camilla are also founding members of #BeSeenBeHeard – a media training programme for female thought leaders which seeks to promote gender balance in the media.
What’s on the course?
I’m glad you asked.
There are 12 videos on the course.
- Preparing in advance – what you can do before the shoot to ensure you deliver a polished performance.
- Your Executive Presence – delivering your message with clarity, confidence and authority.
- Keeping it tight – a script structure that keeps your pitch waffle free
- You are your own brand – recognising the value you add for your audience
- Introverts & videos – feel the fear and do it anyway
- Start with ‘Why?’ – putting the audience first for maximum engagement
- Presenting on camera – how to set up and deliver a great shoot
- Posture & gestures – being self-aware and framing your shots accordingly
- Working with a Production Team – working together to deliver the best result possible
- What to wear on camera – be the best version of yourself
- Coping with nerves – turning negative thoughts into positive feelings
- Body language – deliver your pitch with warmth and confidence
When will the course be launched?
The course will go live on The Future of Marketing website before the end of March 2021.
Will the course be FREE?
Given the quality of the content and the experience of your tutors there will be a cost of £197 + VAT to take the course – a small price to pay for the improvement in your performance on video.
There is a way to get the course for free though.
I thought that might grab your attention !!!
Should you undertake a video project with BlueSky Video Marketing within 3 months of taking the course, your course fee will be refunded.
Should you undertake a course with Bespoke Communications within 3 months of taking the course, your course fee will be refunded.
About the Author:
Peter Craven is the Founder of The Future of Marketing and Bluesky Video Marketing.
He established BlueSky Video Marketing in June 2017 having spent 20 years in global marketing roles.
Peter is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, a volunteer with Young Enterprise Northern Ireland, an avid Manchester United fan (it’s been a tough few years) and a man who stubbornly refuses to accept that he’s rubbish at golf and keeps trying anyway.